Are you looking to surface or re-surface your driveways with tar? We are the right people to work with. We specialize in tar surfacing and resurfacing of driveways, yards, car and truck parking lots, traffic circles, loading bays, speed bumps, and play grounds. Our contractors can also do road tarring, kerbing and complex surfacing. We pride ourselves in the ability to design individual solutions for individual customers.
Not only do we have the knowledge and experience to deliver great services, but also the necessary equipment to complete the job on time. In addition to tar surfacing, we also ensure the surface is weed free, has a good edging, a solid sub-base and well-leveled ground with great drainage plan. We ensure the best quality workmanship for long lasting results.
Recent tar surfaces we have completed
We take pride in our work and pay attention to all of our tar surfacing projects, see below for recent work we have completed. (Click image to enlarge). Call us today to schedule for an appointment or request for a free quote. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 011 056 8027.
See more of our completed projects. Visit our gallery.
Why you should choose tar surfacing
Tar surfacing is pretty a simple process but of course not a DIY project. As such, working with a professional contractor who specializes in this type of work is important. When properly laid by a professional, it can last up to 15 years. In addition, tar surfacing offers a more solid surface than plain gravel. Its rough texture makes for much better footing when snow covered or wet as it is not slippery. And with Gauteng experiencing winter season during the months of June, July and August, investing in tar surfacing for your driveways, play grounds, yards and parking areas is recommended.
Benefits of tar surfacing
Tar driveways are beginning to grow in popularity throughout Johannesburg and Pretoria due to their unique design as well as appearance. The benefits of tar material are vast; including low maintenance and low cost. That said, here is a rundown of some of the benefits of using tar to surface speed bumps, traffic circles, car and truck parking lots and loading bays:
- Quick installation - depending on the size of the surface, tar can be laid twice as quickly as concrete.
- Durability - tar can withstand the harshest of weathers and can be designed for both low and high traffic condition.
- Natural beauty - because of the stones used while laying tar, tar driveways tend to have natural and very elegant appearance.
- Economical - although slightly more expensive compared to gravel, it is slightly less cheaper than asphalt and concrete.
- Recyclable - tar is a recyclable material. As such tar driveways can be dug up and then re-used again.